Wellness in Scotland11th March 2020
Sleigh’s Top 5 – Scottish Beaches21st April 2020
Sleigh’s Updated Flexible Cancellation Policy for COVID-19:
At Sleigh’s we pride ourselves in providing worry-free travel planning to all our clients. Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the impact it has had on travel plans across the world, we have decided to modify our cancellation policy for new bookings. We hope that this new flexible cancellation policy will put our clients’ minds at ease when planning their dream trip to Scotland, with the knowledge that they can easily postpone it to 2021 if the situation were to change.
The following conditions shall apply to bookings made as of March 11, 2020, with departure dates up to September 1, 2020:
- At the time of confirmation, we will take 10% deposit to guarantee the booking, instead of our usual 20%.
- The remainder will be paid 2 weeks before arrival, instead of 1 month before arrival.
- This 10% flexible deposit can be carried over for rescheduled bookings within 12 months of original travel start date.
- All rescheduled bookings are subject to availability and rates on the new dates.
- Non-refundable items on the itinerary (e.g. train tickets, performances, etc.) will not be refunded by Sleigh’s. These items will be highlighted by your advisor before confirmation.
All other travel policies still apply, as per our standard T&Cs.